Kheops Technologies S.A., grown from a software distribution company, is now an emerging Swiss software developer for healthcare solutions. Our successful products include an electronic health record (EHR), group practice software and a system for laboratory enquiries and processing of laboratory results, which we offer throughout Europe. Our solutions are currently in use in several large Swiss hospital groups.
As we are growing rapidly, we are currently looking for several developers to work from our office in Solothurn
You will support our team in integrating our solutions into the existing infrastructure of our customers. You will also be involved in the further development of our software, especially in the backend area (APIs, EAI). We will also continue to expand our business intelligence work in the future.
Creation of prototypes
Task planning and its continuous documentation and time recording in Jira
- German fluent
- Very good English
Knowledge of French an advantage
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux(MacOS)
- We expect basic knowledge in configuration, administration of services, remote maintenance tools, VPN and minimum knowledge in network configuration.
- Software development:
- At least one object-oriented PHP framework (Java Spring or .NET C# experience an advantage)
- Databases: At least one relational database (MySQL, Postgres or MS SQLServer), as well as experience with indexing engines (Elastic Search, SOLR, etc.) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Messaging/Interop Protocols: SOAP, XML (ideally HL7, DICOM)
- Security: OAuth2, OpenID (ideally Keycloak)
- Experience in business intelligence would be an advantage: ETL (ideally Talend) and BI solutions (ideally Qlikview).
- Atlassian Suite: JIRA, Confluence, Draw.io
- Agile software development
- messaging platforms (ideally Mirth Connect)
- Knowledge of the health sector, in particular hospital information systems
- Communication skills
- Holistic thinking
- Analysis and solution of problems
- Acquisition of new technical knowledge
- Sense of responsibility in handling personal and medical data
Relevant degree FH, Bachelor or a technical diploma.However, we are mainly interested in enthusiasm and talent, not just a CV.